So you want to see the before/after pics??? (forgive my bad pictures. VERY BRIGHT SUN=Bad pictures)
Do you have your own furniture you want to redo? Here are a few tips.
1. Use a good primer. I used this Zinsser primer. NO NEED FOR SANDING!!!!
2. Spray on your paint. We used a paint sprayer (yeah, the kind you would paint a house with). If you don't have access to this, I would recommend using spray paint. This primer also comes in spray form.
3. Don't be afraid of glazing. I am sure if somebody who actually knew what they were doing when it comes to glazing, they would probably laugh. However, I love the depth it gives the furniture. I found a few glazing video tutorials that were a great help. Also, I just used craft or acrylic paint to mix with my glaze. It seemed to work fine for me, however, I have never used latex paint to have a comparison.
5. I also sprayed a protective finish on once I had finished the painting and glazing.
4. Don't be afraid. Just do it!!!
Happy Day! It's finally done!