Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Give Thanks IPhone Wallpaper

I made a new little wallpaper for my IPhone yesterday to celebrate the month of Thanksgiving.  And...I thought I might share it with any of you interested:
 Doesn't it look cute!
Here are instructions:
1--Right click on the above image and save document.  If using a computer, you will have to transfer this photo to your phone.  The easiest way I found to do this is simply email it to yourself.
2--Open up the document on your phone and save it to your Photo Roll
3--Open it up inside your Photo Roll.  Click on the bottom left arrow.
4--Tap use as wallpaper.
5--From there you can scale and move it to the correct position.
6--Select if you want it as your home screen or lock screen or both. (I just chose my lock screen).
That's it.  Easy and festive!
Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments: