Saturday, March 26, 2011

So, how are you feeling today?

I have a 4 and 3 year old.  They keep me busy.  We had a little playgroup at our house, so I came up with a fun little activity and lesson for them.  We talked about emotions.  I decided to take pictures of them making different faces to express different emotions.  From there I made little emotion charts--like the ones I am sure you've all seen with the little cartoon character faces.  They had fun, and they certainly made some funny faces.

Here's what I came up with for my two little ones:


Simple instructions:

1--Take pictures of your little one making the different faces.
2-- Use a photo editing program (I used photoshop).  I made my canvas size a 5x7 for easy printing.  I also turned the gridlines on so I could line everything up.
3--Adjust the pictures to be about the same size.
4-- Add the emotion underneath the picture.
5--Order the prints.
Easy and fun.

1 comment: