Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions

Happy New Year!  I hope you have been enjoying the holiday!  I know I have been, although with kids out of school, I think I have been lacking on my responsibilities.  Don't I get a break, too?  Haha.

Anyway, I decided to make a little printable for my resolutions.  I had so much fun designing it that I also made one for my kids and husband (although I let them pick their own goals).

So, if you promise not to laugh or judge because of my goals, I'll give you a little peek at mine.

I'm excited to print a few out so I see them more often and am reminded of my goals.  

Interested in having one created for yourself?  Leave me a comment.  If I get a good enough response I'll do a giveaway!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jennifer. I just stumbled across your blog from your post to Simply Kierste. (It was the picture of your Christmas mantles). I LOVE your blog. It is so darn cute, and I think you are very crafty! Anyhow, just wanted to comment that I love your resolutions and how you designed your sign--so fun. Thanks for sharing such cute ideas.
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete