Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Day Decor

I LOVE decorating for Valentines.  I'm not sure why--maybe it's the pink, or the hearts, or the love, but whatever the reason, I just love pulling out my Valentines decorations!
 My I love you sign normally is in my baby's room, but for the month of February, it is going to be front and center on my mantle!  I love that this sign reminds me of my mom who sang me that song when I was little.

And check out the CUTEST thrift store find--this little heart-holding boy.  I loved it when I saw it, and look how perfectly it matches this cute little printable!  It doesn't get much better than that!
 I've seen lots of fun Valentines burlap banners, so I decided I needed to make one.  It was a super fast craft, and I think it turned out really great!
 The only small problem--the candy I put in a little dish.  My baby wants some CONSTANTLY!  Oh well.  The good news for her is that her cute little way of saying "treat" usually means I cave and give her one.  I guess it's okay to spoil her for the month of February, right?  Every little girl needs candy first thing in the morning, right?  Right.
Happy Love Month!  

1 comment: