Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Super hero Capes = Super Hero Mom

Well, between a 2 week Spring Break, Easter, my Birthday (last year of 20's!!) I have been somewhat absent.  It's good to be back into a regular routine--yes, good to be back to the regular grind of life.  After seeing these great Super Hero Capes on Pinterest, I thought they'd make a great Easter Basket prize.  Well...I didn't quite get them done--until TODAY.  But actually, I decided it works out better this way because now I get all the credit (therefore becoming a Super Hero to my kids) instead of the Easter Bunny!
 My princess Halle, and my Superman Cole
My kids LOVE them.  They ran around the house today Saving the World and protecting me from "the bad guys."  I'm not sure what I would do without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment