Monday, May 21, 2012

Little Stools

First, I have to just say that my husband is THE best!  After seeing these cute little stools/benches on Pinterest (I'm sure you're not surprised), I knew that I NEEDED to have some.  I knew they would be PERFECT for our backyard patio area.  So what did I do?  I showed my husband and he quickly got to work.  What a good man I have!  After he had them built, I did a little painting, sanding, and staining.  And that's it!
I love that they were quick and easy.  I love how they act as great seats for kids (and even adults).  I love how they make a great leg rest.  I love how they are fantastic for photo shoots.  Oh, and I love that they didn't cost a thing to make because we had the scraps lying around.  Yay!  Now, go make some of your own (or get your husband to do it)!

1 comment: